All buses are run by the private contractors, who are experienced in running school buses and who are fully acquainted and competent to adhere to the prescribed norms of child safety. Parent's representative has been appointed for every bus route in order to resolve the issues related to the bus services. We have transport committee for constant parent's feedback and redressal of grievances. Parents can speak to transport committee regarding any concerns related to the transport.
The Transport Service is optional to the students, Parents can directly contact to Bus contractor for Bus facility and transport fees to be payable directly to the bus contractor. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
Mobile phones have been provided in each bus which ensures the efficiency in terms of service and better communication in case of emergencies.
Divisions and batches are allotted as per the transport requisitions put forth by the parents as transport service is not available for a few batches. Kindly enquire with our transport contractor before finalizing with the admission process.
Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school for the convenience of its students.
- The school bus facility available to the student cannot be expected or demanded as a matter of right. The Transport Contractor at their own discretion has the right to disallow any student from availing the bus facility.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. and time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Supervisor.
- Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Discontinuation of bus facility will only be allowed term wise. Bus facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff. Bus employees are not authorized to change/add bus stops.
- Contractors have taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service are to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Supervisor and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Contractor only.
- The School management and School Principal shall no way interfere with the decisions taken by the Transport Contractor for the smooth functioning of the transport service for the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorized person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants while driving the Bus.
- Parents/Students have to adhere to all the terms and conditions mentioned by the bus contractor in the admission form at the time of admission.
Our Knowledge Center is an invaluable resources for our students, researchers and faculty. It provides relevant, authoritative and up-to-date information on almost any subject. The library has built a robust collection of thousands of books, bound volumes, journals and news papers, working papers and many other resources like thesis, student's project reports, CDs and videos.
Over 6000 volumes covering management and allied subjects.
Over 30 print journals subscription available.
"Proquest" - an online database of over 200,000 journals and magazines.
Rich Collections of CDs, Audio visual material
Vast collection of case studies.
Good collection of training manuals.
Leading news/business/financial papers in India.
Online line data bases and specialized information on various topics.
International journals and magazines for reading at library.
Data base search facilities at members request.
For Library - Click here
Performing & Visual Arts
We value the arts as an integral component of the learning experience, and our teachers ensure through cross-disciplinary planning that music, art, and performance are seamlessly incorporated into every unit from EYP to IBDP.
The Arts not only enrich our lives but are critical to an understanding of global cultures and the common themes that unite societies. We recognize that arts are a medium of inquiry and provide opportunities for learning, communication and expression. Learning about and through arts is fundamental to the development of the whole child, promoting creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and social interactions.
Music is a part of everyday life. It is a form of non-verbal communication that allows us to convey our ideas, feelings and emotions. Music contributes to personal, social and physical development. Our music classroom provides an environment that stimulates and challenges students. It is well resourced with an extensive range of musical instruments. Students have the opportunity to explore instruments from a variety of countries and cultures. The use of technology influences and enhances student learning giving them the opportunity to create, compose and record their work.
Visual Arts are a powerful mode of communication through which students explore and construct a sense of self and develop an understanding of the world around them. Visual Arts provide students with a wide range of opportunities and means to respond to their experiences and engage with historical, social and cultural perspectives through a variety of media and technologies.
Drama is organized into six strands: creative exploration and expression, technical incorporation, performance, personal and social development, reflection, evaluation and appreciation and drama in society. Each of the strands is addressed separately, although in practice they are interactive and interrelated elements.
Twice a year, the Elementary School participates in writing, choreographing and creating lyrics for their musical theater productions.
Dance is an integral part of many cultures. Dance plays an important role in society as it brings people and communities together. As an art form, dance explores how we express ourselves through movement. To understand and respond to dance, students need to understand how dance is used in cultural, ritual and social contexts. Students need opportunities to view a wide variety of dance from various sources, such as live performance, peer choreography, guest dance artists, and recordings. Dance as an art form has evolved considerably over the past century. Exploring dance in a historical and cultural context, and in a variety of genres, enriches the student's experience in creating and responding to dance.
Medical & Security Facilities
RBKIA has an association with a professional Healthcare company - Med Mondial. Their objective is to provide primary healthcare awareness to student by liaisons between healthcare professionals and RBKIA. The goal is to develop a School environment which promotes health in terms of the child’s education, and overall development.
- Encourage students to apply good health practices and attitudes in solving problems of daily life
- To create awareness about the health related issues and the health services amongst schools and parents
- To assess the health status and problems of the students
- Imparting knowledge on nutrition
- Promote good health in school and society - thus creating a “health promoting School”
- Availability of Nurse during school hours
- Primary health checkup
- Availability of Doctors facility on call
- Maintaining health records
- General Information/ Seminar to parents and students
- First Aid
At RBKIA School, we are committed to provide the best security for our students and staff.
We have fire extinguishers and fire water risers fitted on every floor of the school building to avoid unforeseen mishaps. Also we conduct fire drills for students and staff on a regular basis.
CCTVs are installed on the school premises for the additional safety. This system is continuously monitored by the school heads and Principal.
The school has a fully equipped infirmary to take care of students and teachers which is staffed by a full-time nurse qualified in first aid.
RBKIA also has a professional staff of security guards who control access to our gate and supervise the School's perimeter on a 24 hour basis.
Canteen provides nutritionally balanced and appealing food to the children. We aim to keep our food environment as hygienic as possible to promote good health for our students. The menu is designed by our in house Dietician, which provides students and staff with a healthy range of fresh tasty food which is free of additives and preservatives. We boast of :
- A spacious dining hall
- Fresh nutritionally balanced meal served daily
- Supervised lunch for pre primary learners, as teachers and aaayas/maushi help them in feeding
We pride ourselves on the quality of food we serve because we believe “ Healthy kids make healthy nation.”Degree: B.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, M.Sc.(Gold Medalist) in Food Science and Nutrition from Banasthali Vidhyapeeth. She has also earned Gold Medal for her project research on probiotics. Mrs. Sinha has worked as Slimming in charge with VLCC heath care Ltd and consultant corporate Dietician with Health Impetus (Mumbai). Payal loves cooking, travelling, listening to music and watching movies in her leisure.